Issues don't appear on the Agile board, only the Kanban board

Cory Schulz December 2, 2019

Hi Atlassian community,

Perhaps you can help me. I have 6 boards created with the same layout, workflow scheme, permissions, and issue types yet on 3 of the boards I can no longer see tasks assigned to the "pending, create, in research, and research completed" columns. The "answered" column is now filtered to show all tasks from the beginning of the year in ascending order which was never the case.

I am however able to view all the tasks created in the correct columns through the Kanban board but ultimately using the Agile view is easier for everyone to use.

I am hoping someone has had a similar issue and can help me figure this out. Do I need to re-index?

Thanks,

Cory

1 answer

0 votes
Dar Kronenblum
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 2, 2019

Hi @Cory Schulz

I guess you mean scrum board when you mention agile- if so, then I think you should create sprint and assign the relevant issue to it

once you start the sprint , you will see the issues in the relevant columns

hopes that helps,

Dar

Cory Schulz December 2, 2019

Hi Dar,

The boards we set up are all business projects and not software projects, therefore I have been told that sprints do not need to be set up.

I am relatively new to Jira and the previous boards and other scheme were set up by a former IT administrator.

Regards,

Cory

Suggest an answer