Issue Security/Workflow changes?

Tom Heyse _ Numbat GmbH
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 8, 2024

We recently run into an issue where our workflow suddenly didn't set the issue security anymore, and when we checked why that's the case the whole POST-function wasn't there anymore. Does anyone know if there were any recent changes that were made to anything regarding to that? Most probable we changed it without noticing, but I just wanted to inform myself, since I can't find anything really related to that in the update notes of the past month, and wanna rule out that we just overlooked the fact of upcoming changes in that regard. 

2 answers

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 8, 2024

Hi Tom - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I have never heard of any changes causing anything like that. You might can check the System Audit Log to see if there is anything there about someone changing the workflow. 

Settings > System > Audit Log

0 votes
Ste Wright
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 8, 2024

Hi @Tom Heyse _ Numbat GmbH 

Not that I know of, setting values using post-functions isn't something I've seen change.

You could check your System's audit log - see if a new Workflow version was published recently?

Or were you using an App perhaps, that was uninstalled?

Ste

Tom Heyse _ Numbat GmbH
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 8, 2024

Hey Stephen, 

I actually just checked it afterwards, and there were some recent changes, probably someone messed up the changes, but since the audit log doesn't really show what was changed I can't really see if that's the case. Or is there a way to 'recover' old versions of workflows or schemes that have been changed?

Kind regards
Tom

Ste Wright
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 8, 2024

Hi @Tom Heyse _ Numbat GmbH 

Only if someone took a copy when they published the new version.

Check in your Workflows section for inactive Workflows, and see if a copy of the Workflow is in here.

If not - it's not possible I'm afraid.

Ste

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events