Is there a way to see who has marked a filter as a favorite?

Danielle Mora July 24, 2018

When viewing shared filters, I see a column that says Popularity. The filter that I was going to delete says Popularity = 2. How do I find out WHO has marked this filter as a favorite?Capture.PNG

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 25, 2018

Hi Danielle,

Currently, Jira only stores who saved the filter in the database, so, unfortunately, it's not possible to search for users who have saved the filters.

The field Popularity is used only to have an idea of how many users have marked the filter as favorite.

I'm sorry that we can't be more helpful on it.

If you have any other question, please let us know.

Regards,

Angélica

Danielle Mora July 25, 2018

Thank you!

Like Christina Forest likes this
4 votes
Amy Biasella
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 27, 2018

If you have database access, you can find out who favorited it given either the filter name or the ID. 

Assuming the name is MyFilter:

SELECT f.username, sr.filtername, sr.id
FROM favouriteassociations f
JOIN searchrequest sr ON f.entityid = sr.id
WHERE f.entitytype = 'SearchRequest'
and sr.filtername = 'MyFilter'
--and f.entityid = 10001

(The last line is commented out - uncomment it if you know the filter ID instead and comment out the line that has the filter name. This is useful if you have filters with identical names like "Assigned To Me" and want to query a specific one.)

Suggest an answer