Is there a way of displaying parent of subtask on new issue view?

Kris-Gerhard Aabrams
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 24, 2019

The new issue view does not display the parent task anywhere

New view:

new.png

Old view:

old.png

Is there a way of displaying parent on the new issue view?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ravya Mutyala _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 25, 2019

Hi @Kris-Gerhard Aabrams ,

I guess the issue is fixed now, we were able to view the parent link as usually, this might be because of new changes happening in Atlassian cloud.

--Ravya

0 votes
Warren
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2019

Hi @Kris-Gerhard Aabrams 

I just answered the same question on a different post. If you just open the issue in the new pop-up view, you get

Screenshot_1.jpg

0 votes
Ravya Mutyala _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 24, 2019

Hi @Kris-Gerhard Aabrams ,

Yeah, we were also seeing the same issue with the new view of Jira.

And we opened a request(https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-73038) with Atlassian for the feature(Parent issue link to be available in the subtask) to be available in the new view.

--Ravya

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events