Is the software for JIRA different between (10) user tiers and (500) user tiers?

Angela McMinemon January 28, 2020

I believe it is same but is there a reference on Atlassian website confirming?

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 28, 2020

There is no difference by tier, no.  I'm not sure it is actually called out specifically on any particular page, but it is mentioned in many.  I do know my 10 user play version is identical to my unlimited clients version.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tony Rossiter
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 28, 2020

@Angela McMinemon 

The on-premise application itself does not change based on the number of users, just your licensing needs.  If you need to move from Jira Server to Jira Data Center (which, unless you have more advanced needs you haven't mentioned, isn't necessary to accommodate your number of users) you'll need to reconsider your deployment; otherwise, you'll just need the most up to date version of Jira Server: 

https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/download

Suggest an answer