Is it possible to connect FishEye Download with Jira OnDemand with the FishEye plugin?

Jason Hermans May 15, 2012

Is it possible to connect FishEye Download with Jira OnDemand with the FishEye plugin?

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Bastiaan Jansen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 30, 2013

Due to the EoL Fisheye/Crucible and Svn OnDemand announcement this feature is now available.
Please see the following page which explains how to integrate your OnDemand Jira with a local Fisheye installation: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Integrating+JIRA+OnDemand+with+FishEye

1 vote
Azwandi Mohd Aris
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2012

Since this will require some extra configurations like application links (which is restricted), this is not possible in OnDemand. After all, there could be some latency issues between the two apps that makes the experience little less enjoyable.

0 votes
Jose Rosario July 2, 2012

Then how exactly am I supposed to link up a VS2010 project so that I can perform source code review via my JIRA interface? I thought FishEye was supposed to help. I started a BitBucket account and pushed my code and set up links to my JIRA OnDemand evaluation account and still nothing appears on the JIRA interface even when I put my project name in the commit comments. How is it this must be done? Can it be done?

Suggest an answer