Is JIRas -software-for-test-case-management- function JIRAs or is it an integration with Zepyr?

Madeleine Ederyd
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 10, 2019

Our client mentioned they might want to use JIRas -software-for-test-case-management for the system test

I wonder if this is zephyr? And an integration that you use within JIRA?

Or in Zephyr?

We have an integration with REQtest today, so I need to ensure we do not change test systemt to something that is just another integration

Do you have a video demo of the JIRA JIRas -software-for-test-case-management tool?

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 11, 2019

It depends on what you think "software for test case management" is.  It might be the Zephyr app, it might be the Zephyr connector for a separate Zephyr service, or it might be one of the other apps that provide test case management (either in Jira or as a connector to another service)

Madeleine Ederyd
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 13, 2019

Ok, thanks, then it'

Thanks for your helps not JIRAs own anyways

Suggest an answer