Integrating Hornbill Supportworks with JIRA

Mark Symons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 3, 2012

Has anyone had experience of running Supportworks (from Hornbill Systems) with JIRA and connecting the two together?

Perhaps by developing a plugin or using nFeed or similar?

If you achieved a level of integration, were the benefits worth the effort? Or have you had the desire for integration and not been able to achieve it?

I guess that the ideal solution would be for Hornbill to produce a JIRA plugin. So who else apart from me would want such a beastie?

2 answers

0 votes
Electrawn May 28, 2013

Greets, My company has both Supportworks and Jira. We fall in the camp of "have you had the desire for integration and not been able to achieve it?" Feel free to get in touch if you have ideas.

0 votes
Mark Symons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2013

This question has only had 30 views... so I guess it's time for my first ever bounty. Is it possible that no other JIRA users are using Hornbill (or no other Hornbill users using JIRA)? I would find that hard to believe.

Suggest an answer