In next gen project how do I find total worked logged for a user in a given week?

Andy Hoyle September 11, 2019

I need to check that users have logged work without going into each ticket and checking. How can this be achieved?

2 answers

0 votes
Andy Hoyle September 11, 2019
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 11, 2019

Yes I have seen that before but no experience with it.

0 votes
elenushhh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 11, 2019

Hello @Andy Hoyle 

You can check in Timesheet.  Is in the left, under Pages. ( on NG project board).

timesheet.png

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 11, 2019

@elenushhh , Is that an OOTB feature? I do not see it in my NG projects.

elenushhh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 11, 2019

No, is from my NG project. Maybe is there because we have Tempo installed? 

Elenush - Ninja Coders.png

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 11, 2019

Yes Tempo would provide that.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events