Thnak you for your anwers
I do not have any inactive workflow schemes.
And the workflow I want to delete is not linked to any workflow sheme either (on the workflow page, the colomn indicating which workflows shemes the workflow is linked to is empty)
Here is what I did exactly :
- my workflow is a customed workflow (designed by us)
- it was used by one projet for on type of demand
Actions performed :
- we were not using this type of demand anymore, so I moved the demands to another type
- I removed the type of demand from the projet demand sheme
- I deleted this type of demand (there were no demand of this type anymore)
- During these operations, I did not modify the workflow scheme of the project
What I have after that
- the type of demand is not present anymore in the workflow scheme of the project (which is logical because I deleted the type of demand)
- the workflow is still there, linked to no worflow scheme but still considered as active (so I cannot delete it)
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs