Here is what I did exactly :
- my workflow is a customed workflow (designed by us)
- it was used by one projet for on type of demand
Actions performed :
- we were not using this type of demand anymore, so I moved the demands to another type
- I removed the type of demand from the projet demand sheme
- I deleted this type of demand (there were no demand of this type anymore)
- During these operations, I did not modify the workflow scheme of the project
What I have after that
- the type of demand is not present anymore in the workflow scheme of the project (which is logical because I deleted the type of demand)
- the workflow is still there, linked to no worflow scheme but still considered as active (so I cannot delete it)
Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot