Here is what I did exactly :
- my workflow is a customed workflow (designed by us)
- it was used by one projet for on type of demand
Actions performed :
- we were not using this type of demand anymore, so I moved the demands to another type
- I removed the type of demand from the projet demand sheme
- I deleted this type of demand (there were no demand of this type anymore)
- During these operations, I did not modify the workflow scheme of the project
What I have after that
- the type of demand is not present anymore in the workflow scheme of the project (which is logical because I deleted the type of demand)
- the workflow is still there, linked to no worflow scheme but still considered as active (so I cannot delete it)
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Every time you release software, there's a bit of risk – that there's a bug, that something breaks, or that the feature doesn't resonate with customers. Feature flagging helps make high stakes s...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG