I would like to add another column into my JIRA sub-tasks. Preferably it would be for Fix Version. Is there a way to configure this?

ChelmerL May 10, 2012

I would like to add another column into my sub-tasks. Preferably it would be for Fix Version. Is there a way to configure this? I've tried to figure it out from the forums, but to no avail. I've attached the area that I want to change. It is at the bottom of the screen shot. Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
MinC
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 10, 2012

You can refer to this documentation on how to add additional column into your JIRA sub-tasks: Configuring sub-task fields displayed on parent issues.

Which JIRA version that you are using? From JIRA 4.4.x onwards, you can edit the property in 'Advanced Settings' page instead of editing the property in jira-config.properties file.

ChrisA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 21, 2012

Specifically the fix version key is: 'fixVersions'

Suggest an answer