I want see my log

Perrik Mario February 7, 2012

Hi,

I develop a plugin, I recorded some data in the log gave my class.

for exemple i did :

private static final Logger log = LoggerFactory.getLogger(IssueCreatedResolvedListener.class);
log.info("****************** TEST OK**********************");

How can I view my log, in which folder?

Thank you.

2 answers

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 7, 2012

I don't think this is an "on demand" question.

Assuming that's right, AND you're using a Jira without having fiddled with any log settings, then log.xxxx statements go into the application log, which is atlassian-jira.log - depending on version and type being run, this will be in the directory you ran Jira from or below the Jira home directory, or in the Tomcat logging area.

Perrik Mario February 7, 2012

Thank you for your answer, i found this file but my data is not recorded in the file.

is it an other log ? else how can i recorde the step of my plugin program

0 votes
NikE
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 21, 2012

Duplicate of https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/34239

They both have comments, so I am closing out this one since it is tagged incorrectly under 'OnDemand'. Lets continue the discussion on that thread.

(Thanks for your help Nic - sorry, there is no way that I can move your comment over to the other ticket)

Suggest an answer