I paid for this plugin, but can not re-install it

Alik Gogoli
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 5, 2016

The module produces an error, I decided to remove it and reinstall it. However, now there is no "install" button in the Atlassian Marketplace for JIRA. How I can install it now?

1 answer

1 vote
Daniel John
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 5, 2016

Hello Mr Gogoli,

there are(should be) many ways to install the add-on. On the add-on administration site within your JIRA you can search for sumUp and than click the install button (if not already installed). You can also download the file from https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.cps.sumUp/versions and afterwards click on the upload add-on button at the manage add-ons site.

Find new add-on site with installed sumUp: 

image2016-5-6 11:12:31.png

Manage add-ons site with installed sumUp:

image2016-5-6 11:15:14.png

There you can also find the upload add-on button.

What is different in your instance?

Kind regards,

Daniel John

Alik Gogoli
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 5, 2016

I did not have any buttons, when I found this plug-in store.

Now I install it via uploading file, but now I have this:

image2016-5-6 15:27:40.png

I don't understand, why I have this warning. Yet yesterday it worked fine.

Daniel John
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 5, 2016

Which version of JIRA do you have?

You can also contact me via mail: d.john (at) decadis (dot) de

Suggest an answer