I need to get query for getting the list of JIRA in the same status for more than 2 weeks / 4 weeks.

Nisha Chhatwani May 25, 2017

I need to get query for getting the list of JIRA in the same status for more than 2 weeks & 4 weeks.

For 4 weeks - I have used the query as - AND status = "In progress" AND not status changed after -4w .

For 2 weeks - I have used the query as - AND status = "In progress" AND not status changed after -2w .

But my question is I dont need the duplicate values of week 2 in week 4 ,

In short , the JIRA which are not updated after 4 weeks should only be present in 4 weeks dashboard it should not appear in 2 weeks .

1 answer

1 vote
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 25, 2017

Create a filter for the second query (2 weeks) and use it in one gadget.

For the 4 weeks query, update it with "AND filter != filer_name_or_id" where filer_name_or_id is the name or the id of the filter created first.

Nisha Chhatwani May 25, 2017

Hello Sir, Thank you for your support.

for 2 weeks I have created - Filter as an "two weeks" name using query -  AND status = "In progress" AND not status changed after -2w .

for 4 weeks I am using - AND status = Preparation AND filter != "two weeks" AND NOT status changed after -4w

But still I am getting the same JIRAs in the 4 weeks dashboard.

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 25, 2017

You mean you are still seeing the issues in the 2 weeks filter even after adding "AND filter != "two weeks""?

Can you paste your full query?

Nisha Chhatwani June 6, 2017

Hello Sir, 

Thank you for your feedback .

for 4 weeks I am using - AND status = Preparation AND filter != "two weeks" AND NOT status changed after -4w

the above query is working in JIRA , but when i go to create the dashborad of it in cnfluence its not working . 

Could you please help me here , why the query is not accepting in confluenece or do we have any other parameters for this ?

Suggest an answer