I need an advanced filter which shows my all my tasks where I was the assignee who closed the tasks and the current status "To Be Reviewed"

Bernd Salewski March 31, 2014

How can I achieve this with JQL? I already know how to filter for all my tasks where I was the assignee and the current status is "To Be Reviewed". But I need another condition, where I was the assignee who closed the story.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 13, 2014

You'd have to look at the history. We capture date and assignee information for milestone transitions in seperate fields to make this easier and to allow easy sorting when exported to excel. That won't help you for the past, but you might think about it for going forward.

Bernd Salewski May 4, 2014

Ok, I think what I am trying to achieve is not possible with the kind of data I have access to. Since we are also using Fisheye/Crucible I think it is better to build my review workflow around those tools.

0 votes
Bernd Salewski May 4, 2014

Ok, I think what I am trying to achieve is not possible with the kind of data I have access to. Since we are also using Fisheye/Crucible I think it is better to build my review workflow around those tools.

Suggest an answer