I don´t how or when I signed up for a premium subscription, but somehow I´m being charged

Johannes
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 28, 2024

Hello,

I recently started as an intern at a company about two months ago and was added to their Jira instance. However, I’ve just received an invoice for €16, and I’m confused about how I ended up with a monthly subscription.

I don’t recall ever creating a personal Jira project or signing up for a subscription associated with my email. My only theory is that my email was registered when I was added to my company's Jira as I´m always VERY careful with signing up for services and products as my budget simply does not allow for such expenditures at this current moment.

I would like to request the cancellation of this subscription and confirm that I will not be charged the €16 or any additional fees.

Thank you for your attention to this matter!

Best regards,
Johannes

1 answer

1 vote
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 28, 2024

Hello @Johannes 

Welcome to the Atlassian community.

If you have received an invoice via email then that means that email is the registered Billing contact for a product. You should be able to contact Atlassian directly with questions about the invoice by going to the Web page for contacting their Billing team at

https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensing#/

We are a user community for users of the products and don't have access to your site or billing information. Contacting Atlassian directly is your best course of action.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events