I created a project to practice now I want to delete it, however it appears I do not have permission

Matt Shimmel
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 23, 2018

I am the admin, and I have tried to follow all of the previous questions and answers and processes.  Either I am missing something, or the version I have is totally different.  NOTHING is as anyone says.  At this point it is rather frustrating.  

Allow me to also state I am a complete and utterly clueless new user.   Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I am using the Jira App form the google play store v9.0.143

2 answers

0 votes
informatikus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 23, 2018
0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 23, 2018

Hello,

If you can create a project, then you should be able to delete it. Go to cog item -> Projects. Choose your project and delete it.

Suggest an answer