I am trying to add the Change Management Workflow as an Admin

Sara
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 20, 2019

I am trying to add the Workflow Schema and it give an error . How do I get the Change Management workflow added ?

1 answer

0 votes
Andrea Mendez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 20, 2019

Hi Sara!
Can you please be a little more specific, what steps did you execute? What was the error that appeared?

Sara
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 20, 2019

Hi Andrea, 

I got it resolved, What I did was I saved the Flowchart file on my drive, and then imported it, the problem now I have is how do I make this flow active, since this is now Inactive.

Can the flow only be activated ones you assign a project to this?

Andrea Mendez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 20, 2019

Yes, exactly just like that, once you assign it to a project, the workflow becomes active.

Suggest an answer