Hi Casey, this is what worked for me.
1. under issues, select search for issues. Use a JQL Search:
sprint in openSprints() ORDER BY Rank
2. Save the filtered view, name it anything you'd like.
3. Select boards, and view all boards.
4. Click create boards from the upper right.
5. Select create scrum board.
6. Select create board from an existing Saved Filter.
7. Give the board a name, and use the saved name from step 2. (It may not list it depending on how many views you have.. start typing and the list will update.)
8. Click create view.
Under backlog view, you should see all open sprints and the stories within it.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
As part of the Bitbucket product team I'm always interested in better understanding what kind of impact the use of our tools have on the way you work. In a recent study we conducted of software devel...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs