Hi Casey, this is what worked for me.
1. under issues, select search for issues. Use a JQL Search:
sprint in openSprints() ORDER BY Rank
2. Save the filtered view, name it anything you'd like.
3. Select boards, and view all boards.
4. Click create boards from the upper right.
5. Select create scrum board.
6. Select create board from an existing Saved Filter.
7. Give the board a name, and use the saved name from step 2. (It may not list it depending on how many views you have.. start typing and the list will update.)
8. Click create view.
Under backlog view, you should see all open sprints and the stories within it.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot