How to specifiy a section for a custom search-request-view plugin module ?

Hi all,

I'm currently developing my own "search-request-view" plugin module, which is a custom Excel report.

I encounter a little problem, which is I can't find a way to specify in which section it should be displayed, and put it with others Excel native reports.

For now, my link is displayed as below :

Thank you in advance for your help,

Regards,

Clément

2 answers

1 accepted

Accepted Answer
0 votes

There is no way to do that now. If you check, the above sections, for Excel, Word etc, are hardcoded in the /atlassian-jira/includes/navigator/table/header.jsp.

New view created by plugins will always be added at the bottom. You might be able to tweak it by modifying the above jsp but that will then be an overhead during upgrades!

Thank you for your quick answer Jobin !

I'll let this link at the bottom then, I can't afford to modify directly the JSP for this plugin.

Cheers,

Clément

Hi all,

I need to create a plugin that can display the list  of attachment links in the issue level.

Look at the attached image below Please help me in this aspect . Only i need to get the attachment links not attachments

Thanks in advance for help

Regards,

Karthik.S

attachment.png

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Sep 18, 2018 in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

26,387 views 2 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you