How to set Quick filter (JQL) to all tasks I make yesterday?

Alex Tsyglin
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 10, 2020

How to set Quick filter to all tasks I make yesterday?

I fin 1st part how to show my tasks:

assignee = currentUser()

But how to add in this query tasks that was finished yesterday (sent to Done column)

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Grigory Salnikov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 10, 2020

Hi @Alex Tsyglin and welcome to our Community!

Please, try to add the following:

... AND resolution = Done AND resolution changed AFTER startOfDay(-1) BEFORE endOfDay(-1)
Alex Tsyglin
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 10, 2020

Thats work - thank!

Grigory Salnikov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 10, 2020

You're welcome!

Have a nice day!

P.S. You might also want to mark the answer as accepted so that people with the same or similar question would find the answer easier ;)

Grigory Salnikov
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 10, 2020

Thank you @Adrian Stephen :)

I might as well accept the answer myself but I usually try to make people understand the importance of this simple action.

But thank you, nevertheless, I really appreciate it.

Have a nice day!

0 votes
Ilya Turov
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 10, 2020

and status changed to Done AFTER startOfDay(-1d) BEFORE startOfDay()

Suggest an answer