How to restrict logwork after issue is closed for story issue type

kanaka prasad ponnuru May 13, 2021

Hi Team,

How to restrict logwork after issue is closed for story issue type.

I tried with adding a property key and value (Jira.peemission.work.denied) for story workflow at closed status I have added this property.

After that created an issue with story issue type to check this and I found that log work is recording it is not restricting the log work.

Can someone please help me on this ?

Regards,

Kanaka

1 answer

2 votes
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 13, 2021

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-restrict-log-work-on-a-specific-status-834225982.html

do you use key+value as described there?

you wrote Jira.peemission.work.denied

Ismael Jimoh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 13, 2021

I agree with @Alexander Pappert .

Do check though that the workflow property you are using matches that of the version of JIRA you are running.

Thanks @Alexander Pappert @for the very clear answer here.

Like Alexander Pappert likes this
kanaka prasad ponnuru May 14, 2021

@Alexander Pappert 

Yes, I have used both key +value but still not restricting the log work.

Regards,

Kanaka

Ismael Jimoh
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 14, 2021

That is weird. 

Have you published the workflow following your changes and if yes, can you share a screenshot of your configuration?

Thanks.

Suggest an answer