How to reorder closed issues in backlog?

mirunadriana July 27, 2021

Hello,

Regardind my question, I searched everywhere, but I couldn't find a solution.

Any idea how can I reorder in backlog some closed issues? (In the current sprint)

For example, I want to move down (but in the same sprint) the 4 tasks with [RELEASE], but I get the error "Error This issue cannot be edited because of its workflow status."

I guess I get this error because the tasks are closed, but what solution do I have? how can i move them below?

sprint SPY.PNG

Thank you,

Miruna

1 answer

1 vote
Jonas Ekström
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 27, 2021

Hi,
It's likely that you have the property jira.issue.editable set to false in the workflow status.
In case you want to keep closed issues from being edited, the terribly annoying workaround is to take the open issues and drag on top of the closed ones.
Convenient? No. Works, probably.

If you don't need the issues to be blocked from editing, you can remove the property and move away as you'd like to do.

mirunadriana July 27, 2021

Hi @Jonas Ekström

Convininent? No, but it works :)

We certainly won't delete the property, but I think I just needed someone to confirm that there is no other way to reorder those closed issues.

Thank you so much!

Suggest an answer