How to reorder card columns in backlog so that jira link is not on the last place?

Deleted user September 15, 2017

Helloo, 

I would like to change the order of data which is presented on cards in my backlog. First, I want to point out that I am not interested to adding additional fields under: Board configuration > Card layout 

I want that each of my cards be represented in backlog as a single line, so that I could have much better overview than if I have additional fields.

Currently in my backlog cards are presented in single line (which is ok) just the link to jira issue is at the last place. I would like to have link first just after issue type icon and priority icon. Just like this picture:

BacklogCurently my backlog looks like this and I dont like JIRA link to be on last place:

Scrum+backlog

Can anyone help me how to change this?

1 answer

0 votes
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 20, 2017

Hi Ozren,

It looks like you're using a Cloud instance and this has been changed for some time according to JSWCLOUD-15331 - Ability to view old card layout in Agile boards.  There is also a Suggestion from January for this specifically titled JSWCLOUD-15521 - Change the Issue Key side on boards.

At this point please vote on both of those issue and add your use case for impact.  Once you do that you'll be notified of any updates/fixes.

Cheers,

Branden

Eamonn O_ Brien October 15, 2017

Hi Guys, 

Is there any workaround on the above available. I personal do not like the new design of this as it is hard to read of what's done in a sprint. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Eamonn

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events