How to receive spent time report

Alex
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 30, 2024

I have some project and on each point I have added and saved TimeLog. What I need to click to receive report of all my time I spent to this project? With days details and concrete sprint details.

Screenshot from 2024-04-30 12.19.32-1.png

3 answers

2 votes
Ewa Grabowska-Ptak_SolDevelo_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 2, 2024

Hello,

I am Ewa and I represent SolDevelo. We have a plugin: Worklogs - Time Tracking and Reports, which allows you to create reports based on your Jira Time Logs and Jira issue fields. 

You can create a report with all the tasks that you have worked on and log time from a table view:

report my time.gif

You can for example, create report to see the total time spent on a Project, it's issue types and issues:

report 1.png

If you are interested, please give it a try in a 30 days free trial, or book a free demo call with us here.

Best regards,
Ewa
SolDevelo Team

0 votes
Valeriia_Havrylenko_SaaSJet
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 2, 2024

Hi @Alex 

Time in Status might help you with your issue. With its reports, you can solve your issue easily.

You can choose the "Assignee Time Report" which shows you how long each assignee has been working on each issue. Additionally, in the "Total" column, you can find the total time each person has spent on each issue.

Знімок екрана 2024-05-02 о 17.08.48.png

The best part is that you can export the generated reports to CSV or XLSX files for your convenience.

Time in Status free to use for up to 10 users and developed by my team.

0 votes
Amay Purohit_RVS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 2, 2024

Hi @Alex 

Welcome to the community !!

If you would be interested in a mktplace app to get this data, you can try the add-on we have developed. You can easily view time entries for multiple issues day wise in a single view. And  add columns to the reports like Original Estimate, Remaining Estimate etc 

Worklogs Time Tracking & Timesheets

The app allows to filter/Categorize/Group By your worklogs data and a timesheet view too to track individual time spent. 

Disclaimer : I work for the vendor who built this app

Worklogs-Author-New.PNG

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events