How to install add-ons in JIRA cloud instance?

Nitesh Kumar
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 14, 2020

I have downloaded Better Excel Exporter for Jira (XLSX): Trial app from Atlassian marketplace.

I have license, jar file but I dont know how to upload and install it to the JIRA cloud instance.

I have logged in as JIRA administrator but cannot find addons button anywhere. Can somebody help me?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 14, 2020

Hi Nitesh, that is not how it is done in Cloud. The best way is to go to Jira settings > Apps and Find new apps. From there it should be pretty straightforward. 

now, unfortunately the Better Excel exporter addon is not available for cloud.

Nitesh Kumar
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 14, 2020

Hi Jack,

Thanks for your reply!!!

So I cannot use better excel exporter now? Is there any way to install on cloud instance?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 14, 2020

No there is not. It only exists for server and data center. Here are all of the available Cloud addons associated with excel - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?hosting=cloud&query=Excel

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events