How to include an altarnative in the Evaluator Resources

Kinto Soft
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 8, 2011

Hi,

I found this page. In my opinion DocMiner for JIRA should also be included in the "Integration with Other Tools" section like Jama Contour or zAgile, because DocMiner improves JIRA as the core engine for Requirement Management with a lot of benefits compared with using a 3rd party tool. There are already several companies using DocMiner and user opinions are quite good.

By using DocMiner for RM you will save a lot of time, money and headaches compared with 3rd party tools requiring user duplicities, bi-directional requirement-issue synchronization, security issues, and so on.

My concrete question is what is the process to be included into that page?

Thank you,

Pablo.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Penny Wyatt (On Leave to July 2021)
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 8, 2011

I've forwarded your request to the owner of that page.

1 vote
Kinto Soft
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 8, 2011

Thank you for doing it. Though I don't understand why you voted -1 for it :(

Penny Wyatt (On Leave to July 2021)
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 9, 2011

I don't feel that this site is the right place for advertising. I could be wrong.

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 13, 2011

Possibly not the right place for advertising but that should apply equally to Atlassian too - https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/2845/why-am-i-getting-notifications-from-answers-development-atlassian-com (see sig).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events