How to get time-tracking or original estimate(Efforts) data of story using c# ? Edited

Hello,

I am trying to fetch issue data using c# code.
I have installed Atlassian SDK of version 2.2.0. I am able to connect JIRA and fetch data using "GetIssuesFromJql()"  function. 

Issue data is coming fine but time-tracking or original estimate data is missing.I am not able to see such field in the issue i am receiving.

Could someone please help me getting mentioned issue data using c#.

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.
Warren Levy Community Champion Jan 17, 2018

I usually use the REST API but have just started looking at the SDK. You mention version 2.2.0 (circa 2013), whereas I have just installed (via NuGet) version 10.0.2, which is a huge leap forward. The documentation is https://bitbucket.org/farmas/atlassian.net-sdk/wiki/Home and there is mention of worklogs etc., so possibly look at this

Thanks @Warren Levy for the suggestion.
I tried using latest NuGet package but still No Luck. I am not able to get Efforts(original estimate ) data in the issue.
Could you please suggest on efforts data?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

171 views 1 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you