How to get "general" column when useing jira sdk in c#

Emma
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 20, 2023

Hi,

I want to know is there any methods/function I can use to get  "general" column in jira issue

Now I am using jiraClient.Issues.GetIssueAsync to get the issue result but it doesn't any "general" column as I see

I just want to get Banned on Production column in general tag

shotcut.png

If there is any answer just let me know 

thank you very much : }

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
David Bakkers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 20, 2023

Hello 廖子婷

Are you using Atlassian.NET SDK by farmas? If so, that’s not the official Atlassian SDK, so if you have a problem with it, you'll have to refer to its documentation.

Next, the thing you are calling a 'column' is called a tab which exists on a screen. With Atlassian's SDK, you should be able to get the value any field on that tab via the Screens / Get all fields endpoint.

Emma
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 22, 2023

Hi David,

thank u very much for your answer~ 

we are using formal jira sdk and expansion some function on it, so the column I want is on the customized field

and Now I have already get this value

Ur answer is really helpful,thank you again

Suggest an answer