How to filter to show specific tasks that were created or resolved in a certain month?

Chiho Chan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 26, 2019

hi. i think this is a very basic question and would love some help.

i need to filter by all BIGTASKS that have component CC BUT AND only show those that were either CREATED or RESOLVED in August 2019. how do i do the date part of that in this equation?

project = BIGTASKS AND component = CC 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Payne
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 26, 2019

If you wish to make it flexible and not tied to a particular month you could do this:

created > startOfMonth() OR resolved > startOfMonth()

Or, if you do wish to target a particular month, you could do this:

(created >= 2019-08-01 and created < 2019-09-01) or (resolved >= 2019-08-01 and resolved < 2019-09-01)

Whichever you use, surround it with () and combine it with your other criteria, e.g.

project = BIGTASKS AND component = CC AND (created > startOfMonth() OR resolved > startOfMonth())

Chiho Chan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 26, 2019

Thanks mate, it worked!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events