How to create report of actual time spent on each task by different users?

Dmitry V Popov
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 10, 2019

Hi there, we need to create report on Jira Cloud instance that would display an actual time that different developers spent on each task in the current (and previous sprint). 

Goal: the idea is to get report at the end of each sprint on the actual time users spent on each task including sub-tasks.

Assumptions: time tracking is enabled and 10 different users are using Log Work feature on the daily basis.

Any useful JQL would be useful too.

Thanks a lot.

1 answer

0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 10, 2019

Hello,

You need to install the Tempo Timesheets plugin.

Dmitry V Popov
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 11, 2019

Thanks, Alexey! Just want to confirm that you meant this one https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/6572/tempo-timesheets?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

Another question - say, we'll install it tomorrow, when Sprint is completed. Will we be able to create report for the past days of the Sprint (assuming that team log their work every day w/o plug-in)?

Suggest an answer