How to configure filter for board to collect tasks only with certain statuses?

alexxkey January 30, 2018

I have 3 teams of developers (3 projects) and 1 QA team. All teams have single workflow and same boards with columns:

Open | In Progress | Ready for Code Review | In Code Review | Ready for QA | In QA | Done

QA team have board:

Open | Ready for QA | In QA | Done

To help QA team collect all tasks with status "Ready for QA" from all teams on one QA board I wrote filter query for QA board:

project in (QA, Team1, Team2, Team3) AND status in ("Ready for QA", "In QA/Testing", Done) ORDER BY Rank ASC

And it works. But when QA team create their own issues (status OPEN) it doesn't displayed on their board and in backlog (only in "all issues" page). But if I include in filter query "open" status like that:

project in (QA, Team1, Team2, Team3) AND status in ("Open", "Ready for QA", "In QA/Testing", "Done") ORDER BY Rank ASC

so all tasks from all teams will collected in QA board in "open" column.

How can I correct filter query to show issues from all projects with statuses "ready for QA", "In QA", "Done" and from QA project with status "Open"?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 30, 2018

It would be like this

(project in (Team1, Team2, Team3) AND status in ("Ready for QA", "In QA/Testing", "Done") ) OR (project = QA and status = Open) ORDER BY Rank ASC

alexxkey January 30, 2018

Большое спасибо, Алексей! Все работает! Йухууу!))

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 30, 2018

Норм :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events