How to add workflow in Notifications

Samir Freelance
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 17, 2011

How can i add the status of the workflow to the Notication

other then the existing events(Issue Created,Issue Updated,Issue Assigned ... My final step)

in othe meaning the step i created in my customized workflow i want to add it to the event list

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 17, 2011

You can add custom events in JIRA and configure your notifications for it. Don't forget to throw this event in your workflows.

Samir Freelance
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 17, 2011

I will mark asap as answered just i need some time )

Samir Freelance
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 20, 2011

Hi Jobin I am using Jira 4.3.4 can you please double check if thislink is related?

Eva
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 20, 2011

custom events are in 4.3.4 b/c I am currently using that righ tnow to send email when certain transition happens.

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 20, 2011

Yes, it works in 4.3.4 as well..

Suggest an answer