How to Link JiraIssue to Portfolio Team field in SQL

Dan Slattery
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 27, 2018

Trying to find a way to back-end update some data to support changes needed for Portfolio.  I need to find a way to get a list of issues, via SQL, that have the Team field equal to a specific value.  I can't seem to figure it out and the customFieldValue doesn't seem to be linking it as expected.  Have this so far:

SELECT * FROM jiraissue i
join customfieldvalue cfv on cfv.ISSUE = i.ID
and cfv.CUSTOMFIELD = 11900 --custom field for Team

2 answers

0 votes
Chander Inguva
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 30, 2018
0 votes
Chander Inguva
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 27, 2018

Hey Dan,

Team is a locked field and you cannot query it via SQL. Values for Portfolio will reside under Active Objects Tables

AO_D9132D_ *******

I could get these

SELECT ID from AO_D9132D_PLAN WHERE TITLE LIKE '%test Port%'

SELECT  TEAM_ID FROM AO_D9132D_PLANTEAM WHERE PLAN_ID = 29

SELECT * FROM jiraissue WHERE ID in (SELECT ISSUE FROM AO_D9132D_ASSIGNMENT_EXT ext WHERE ext.[PLAN]=29 AND ext.TEAM =96 )

SMAtlassianMber January 29, 2019

I am also trying to obtain a list of Jira issues with Team Accounts/Products, but I get no results. There are 978 issues with this field. 

SELECT ji.pkey,
ji.issuenum,
ji.PROJECT,
ji.issuetype,
ji.SUMMARY,
ji.DESCRIPTION,
ji.PRIORITY,
ji.CREATED,
ji.UPDATED
FROM dbo.jiraissue ji
join AO_D9132D_ASSIGNMENT_EXT assg on ji.ID = assg.ID
WHERE assg.TEAM = 'Accounts/Products'