How to JQL the tests which were executed on a certain in xray

Vishnu January 12, 2022

I'm trying to retrieve the tests executed in a year. Tried using below query

Project=ABC and issuetype = 'Test' and issue in testExecutionTests('Filter-2021','','','','','','','>2021-01-01','<2021-12-31') but getting below error

Error:

The 'testExecutionTests' takes at least one argument and at most five arguments.

2 answers

1 vote
Rogério Paiva - Xray Xporter
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 20, 2022

Hi @Vishnu 

Which version of Xray are you using?

The arguments for dates (started on, finished on) were only introduced in version 6.0.

If you are running an older version, please upgrade.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Rogerio Paiva [Xray Support Team]

0 votes
Julia Schlachter February 11, 2022

I had the very same Issue (Error:The 'testExecutionTests' takes at least one argument and at most five arguments.) and only found this Question here after a lot of searching. Without your answer @Rogério Paiva - Xray Xporter i wouldn't have figured out what's wrong.

Is it possible to mention that (Version Difference) in the Documentation? Enhanced querying with JQL 

Follow Up question: Where can i find more information about what changed in Version 6.0 so i don't run into similar problems with other querys?

Rogério Paiva - Xray Xporter
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 21, 2022

Hi @Julia Schlachter 

You are most welcome, glad to be helpful.

Please check the release notes here: https://docs.getxray.app/display/XRAY/Xray+6.0.0+Release+Notes

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Rogerio Paiva [Xray Support Team]

Suggest an answer