How do we filter tasks in a Next-Gen project that are in our backlog but not currently on our board?

Angelo Georgetti March 7, 2019

We would like to identify tickets that are due in the next two weeks but for whatever reason have yet to be added to the board.  Alternatively, is there a way to mass push all tickets due in the next two weeks to the board without having to move each one individually?

1 answer

1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 7, 2019

you cannot on the default NG board but you can certainly add your own Kanban board and do it there.

Angelo Georgetti March 7, 2019

I appreciate the help, Jack, but really what's the point if I would have to construct a Kanban board and this feature doesn't exist within NG.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 7, 2019

From my perspective the point or value is that the default boards, while they look similar to a kanban board, do not have the full capability. They are intended to be slimed down boards removing complexity which are great for some things but not others. There is more to NG than the board itself so adding a kanban board and creating a link in the sidebar gives you the best of both worlds? But that is just my opinion which isn't worth much if it doesn't work for you. :-(

Suggest an answer