How do I share my card layout with other admin-users of the project?

Andrea
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 8, 2020

Once customized the configuration for card layout in a JIRA Agile Kanban board, I would like to share it with other admin users of the project, so we all see the same.

Is it possible? 

1 answer

0 votes
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 8, 2020

Hi @Andrea ,

After the board administrator adjusts the card layout in the Kanban, each user should see the same in board.

Do you find any differences?

Andrea
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 8, 2020

Hi Ollie,

Yes, we do. 

We both are administrators, so the other user configured the card layout as seen in the picture attached, on the left side. But my configuration is different (right side of the picture). 

So I am wondering if there is a way (as it happens with the filters) to share the configuration directly between users, instead of configurating it manually.

Thank you!!cardlayout Jira.jpg

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 8, 2020

Do you want to share the card layout configuration between the boards?

As far as I know, there should be no such feature, you can suggest a new feature, login or create an account then use the Create button in the header.

Suggest a Feature

Suggest an answer