How do I recover missing development data after JIRA upgrade?

DanielG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 10, 2017

Having just upgraded JIRA from 6.x to 7.x (in place upgrade) I notice that several issues aren't displaying the Development panel in multiple projects.

I've tried re-indexing and recreating the Application Links to Bitbucket, and I can't find the pattern of why some issues are missing this panel. For example it's affecting multiple projects, but not every issue in that project.

However, when I use the JQL issue.property[development].openprs > 0, I can see that clearly these issues still have their Pull Request data, but it's just not showing on the issue screen.

2 answers

0 votes
ricardgarcia August 7, 2017

Any update about it? I'm not getting JQL filter results using the development property (issue.property[development]) even though all issues have data filled in.

0 votes
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 12, 2017

Hi Daniel,

I see you opened a support case that was replied to yesterday.  Once you have come to a resolution with the Support Engineer please post the solution to this ticket so others may benefit from the info.

Cheers,

Branden

Suggest an answer