How do I make Description show BEFORE Acceptance Critieria?

Benjamin Dains November 6, 2020

I'm trying to figure out how to get the description to show up first BEFORE the acceptance criteria (AC) blob because you know, we start conversations at the top, not diving right into the nitty gritty, so why would we want AC to show up before description?

This is LITERALLY making our business side & leadership question the tool, and they're even discussing better options (yes, over this one simple thing that can easily be changed... come on Atlassian).

Picture1.png

1 answer

1 vote
Kian Stack Mumo Systems
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 6, 2020

Benjamin,

I'm afraid that it is not possible to move the location of the Description field, and there isn't a way out of the box to get the AC field below the Description field.

One thing you could try is creating a new tab which the AC goes on, but that some of the other custom fields do not. That way AC will be separated into its own tab and will not be visible initially.

If that doesn't work for you, you could also try and add on like this one, which allows you to customize the forms far beyond what you can do out of the box.

Benjamin Dains November 6, 2020

Thanks for the feedback and help, Kian! I'll look into some of your recommendations and see what I can come up with to help change people's outlooks on the current situation. :)

Suggest an answer