How do I display a Team Calendar on a JIRA dashboard?

Jonathan Argue May 7, 2012

I have latest versions (download) of JIRA, Confluence and Team Calendars for Confluence.

I have the application link setup between JIRA and Confluence as described in the documentation.

Just as you can display a JIRA issue calendar in Confluence, is it possible to display a Team Calendar on a JIRA Dashboard?

Thanks

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
hsuhailah
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 7, 2012

Hi Jonathan, this is currently not possible. In Confluence, you can use the macro to display the Team Calendar, but not in JIRA. Perhaps this feature request would bring this feature to JIRA someday - https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/browse/TEAMCAL-350

-Hanis

Mizan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 22, 2012

is there any workaround for this ?

0 votes
Tukaram Bhukya August 31, 2016

Please help me, Is there any update on it ?

0 votes
wes herzik July 16, 2014

Seriously. I'm finding jira looks promising on the surface but things like this are a bewilderment of let downs of ridiculous proportions. Our team ends up spending hours in Jira tryng to find answers to the most basic of stuff. Our clients won't even touch the complex ui. Just bad user design.

Suggest an answer