How come I keep getting updates on one project in Activity Stream?

Eva
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 16, 2012

I am not sure what's going on, but today i am seeing only particular project updates but not the rest. I delete the dashboard, recreate, same thing happen. I look at edit of dashboard, and everything seems fine. I didnt change anything since yesterady, but I am running out of ideas. Anyone has this problem?

1 answer

0 votes
Dieter
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 16, 2012
Maybe someone defined comment level security or you have issues with a security level that excludes you from seeing it?
Eva
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 16, 2012

even when i am an admin for all projects? If I filter to another project, i can see the updates, but if I select multiple projects, i only see this project...this is too weird.

Dieter
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 16, 2012
Indeed ... Any error messages in the log?

Suggest an answer