How can i remove the strikethrough on all tickets? Is there a way to move it at least from appearing on newly opened tickets?

Shara Ryan October 15, 2014

5 answers

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 15, 2014

I have a horrible feeling that you've added "unresolved" as a resolution.

Can you check two things:

1.  Issues that are "unresolved" are showing Unresolved in the resolution field?  Exactly as I've tried to do it there - struck out AND italicised?
  2. Go to Admin -> Resolutions and check the list of resolutions.  Make sure that "unresolved" is DEFINITELY not on the list?

0 votes

ok thanks

0 votes
Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 15, 2014

You should open a trouble ticket

0 votes

"Unresolved" resolution tickets are showing the strikethrough.

0 votes
Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 15, 2014

The strike through should only be appearing on resolved issues. Is it possible you are setting the resolution field during creation? Are unresolved tickets showing that way?

Suggest an answer