How can i filter releases where I am the approver?

Davide Boschiroli May 7, 2024

Hello all could you kindly help me to understand how can I search for all those releases where I'm the approver and the status of the approval is PENDING?

Thank you

2 answers

0 votes
Davide Boschiroli May 8, 2024

I am not able to write it becuase the forum is blocking it to me with: "You may have recently posted the same thing elsewhere on the community. Update your text, or wait before reposting.". By the way if I write STATUS = , I dont see the PENDING status even there

0 votes
Asmath Basha S
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 8, 2024

Hi @Davide Boschiroli ,

• You can use JQL Query to find those tickets.
  • project = "ABC" AND status = PENDING AND fixversion = "ReleaseVersion"
  • Try the above JQL in the Query and filter the release tickets.

Regards,

Asmath Basha

Thank you Asmath for your feeback. I tried the query you stated above but I'm not able to filter for "PENDING" status. I don't have it on the list despite I have few releases with Approval in PENDING status. The error I got is: The value 'Pending' does not exist for the field 'Status'.

Asmath Basha S
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 8, 2024

Hi @Davide Boschiroli ,

Can you share me the JQL Query to find out the mistake done in that.

I don't have PENDING status in the available filter list

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events