How can I view my gantt with developers at the left side??

tiagoscenario November 14, 2018

As a team manager, sometimes I would like to see a big picture of my whole team.  It's important for me a view where I can see the developers at the left side and the projects that which one is working at the moment, and also the next projects that we are planning.

I couldn't find this option until now

Is it possible???

Tks

2 answers

2 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 14, 2018

Olá, Tiago.  Cristian is correct. Gantt is not an out of the box feature of Jira.

If you do not already have a Gantt app you can find a number of them on the Atlassian Marketplace.  For example, WBS-Gantt, Structure.Gantt (the ALM Works product), or BigGantt (to name a few).

And, as Cristian said, if you do already have a Gantt app, let us know which one — then someone will be able to help you.

-Dave [ALM Works]

tiagoscenario November 14, 2018

Hi folks

I'm not using Gantt yet (sorry, I forgot to tell you). I was trying to use the Roadmap as a Gantt (wrong I know)

I will try this add on to see if fits for me

Best regards

Like Dave Rosenlund likes this
1 vote
Answer accepted
Cristian Rosas [Tecnofor]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 14, 2018

I guess you are using an add-on. Gantt is not an out of the box feauture in Jira. Ask your Jira admin about the add-ons you have installed and then you can add their tag, so they can answer your question.

Fahim July 11, 2019

Hi, I'm using BigGantt and am trying to view available resources in ascending order so we can see the workload/availability of developers and assign development work to the resource with most available time rather than scrolling through the whole list to find who's available.

I would really appreciate any assistance.  Do I need another plugin for this?

Thanks,

Suggest an answer