How can I see the updated resolutiondate again?

Jhomilton Silva
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 26, 2024

Hey guys,

When I use the created vs resolved gadget or when I use the time to resolution gedget, both use the resolutiondate filter which is no longer working, but in May it stopped being updated.

02-Jira.png01-jira.pngApparently, the settings are correct and we have not changed any points. How can I solve?

1 answer

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 26, 2024

Hello @Jhomilton Silva 

Welcome to the Atlassian community.

The Resolved portion of those charts will be based on the Resolved date/time field in the issues.

That field is set when the Resolution field is set in an issue. 

Have you executed the filters used by the gadgets and reviewed the issues to confirm the Resolved and Resolution fields are set?

Jhomilton Silva
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 26, 2024

Hello @Trudy Claspill 

Thanks for the answer!

Apparently the filter is correct. Because it always worked like that and suddenly it stopped working. This was the filter we used: project = xpto AND resolutiondate >= 2023-10-01 AND resolutiondate < 2024-05-05. Do you see any problems?

Jhomilton Silva
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 26, 2024

Do you know if there was any update with the resolutiondate field? I question this because it appears that it is not returning responses in the filter.

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 26, 2024

Well, yes, there is a problem with your filter.

You are asking it to select issues that have a resolution date before May 5, 2024. The result will not include any issue resolved after that date.

project = xpto AND resolutiondate >= 2023-10-01 AND
resolutiondate < 2024-05-05

If you want to include issues resolved after that date you need to change your filter.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events