How can I see the Reporter user ID in Issue navigator

Deleted user January 20, 2020

I tried to find how to do so but I couldn't find anything.

When I'm searching I would like to see also a column with the Reporter user ID.

Does it possible? If not, is it possible for the Assignee user ID?

3 answers

1 vote
Krister Broman _Advania_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 20, 2020

Which view are you looking at if you are looking at the Issueview > Table then just add column Reporter. 

If you want to see it on the Issueview > Detail view then make sure the associated screen has the reporter field, then it will show up in the People section. 

0 votes
Joy R. Davidson August 1, 2023

Hi - 

I know this is an old comment.  I have an idea I saw somewhere else.  Export the Issues to Excel; the reporter/assignee ID is included.

0 votes
Leo
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 20, 2020

Hi @[deleted],

If you are looking in issue view, you can add a column with reporter/assignee ID

image.png

BR,
Leo 

Deleted user January 21, 2020

I did that, but it represents only the Asiggnee user name, I want to see his User ID 

Krister Broman _Advania_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2020

So what you want to do is to change the presentation of the reporter field, that is not something that is allowed.

What you need to do in that case are to use a plugin i.e. Scriptrunner, to allow you to use scripting to fetch the user ID. The plugin must allow you to run through workflows. 

Then in the workflow at creation you run that function and insert the result it into a new custom field. 

Like Leo likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events