How can I see ALL structures an issue is part of?

Leonie Wolf February 16, 2017

Hello,

We are using the structure Plugin for JIRA.

As we have several groups and they all have an own structure it is possible, that one issue is part of two or more structures.

When I open the issue and scroll down to where you can see where it is placed in the Structure, JIRA only shows me one place/structure, but I want to see all.

Is this possible? Does someone have a solution for my problem?

1 answer

0 votes
Eugene Sokhransky _ALM Works_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 16, 2017

Hello Leonie,

I believe a colleague of mine has already answered this in our SD, but here is a copy just in case. Maybe will be useful for other users too.

To see several instances of the same issue in one structure that issue must be pinned in the structure panel on the issue page. Usually the Pin Mode is turned on by default but if it’s not, click the pin button on the right side of the structure panel and the issue will be highlighted everywhere in the structure: https://wiki.almworks.com/x/cgquAQ

The structure panel can only show one structure on the issue page regardless the number of structures the issue is in. But you can switch between those structures by clicking the structure’s name and selecting structures from the Structures With This Issue list. Please note, that you will only see structures, where this issue was added manually or by synchronizers.

If you are using generators to build dynamic structures, Structure can check that the issue is there only if you open structure widget with this structure (works on issue page too) or run an S-JQL for this structure.

Kind regards,

Eugene (ALM Works)

Suggest an answer