How can I rank tickets on a project, and view the average score of my team's rankings?

Theodore Alden
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 6, 2019

My team works with a piece of software under development, and we create feature requests as we work to provide to the development team for improvements. We have a triage system in place (because our requests outpace the rate of development) where we will compile all of our feature requests onto a shared spreadsheet, everybody will assign a rank/score from 1-5 for each request, and whichever 6 feature requests receive the best score that sprint will be submitted to the development team.

We'd like to move this work from the spreadsheet over to Jira, but I can't see a way for members to assign an individual rank/score to a ticket, and then have Jira figure out the average score for each ticket. Jira can allow us to use a voting system, but that won't for us.

1 answer

0 votes
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 6, 2019

Suggest an answer