How can I make CI builds disappear?

Pawan Ande February 7, 2019

Hi,

I need help on my business need which is to hide "CI Builds" section that appear to the right on my view issue screen. (I could hide "Development" section using some Jira property on the workflow statues, is there a similar property to fix this?)

CI.png

2 answers

0 votes
Michael Ceruti
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 28, 2019

Disabled the "Jenkins Integration for Jira Server" plugin and it goes away.  Unfortunately it goes away for all issue types all projects.

We had hope to hide it for just some issue types.

0 votes
Yogesh Mude
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2019

HI @Pawan Ande

This is not the default functionality which is come from JIra...this is because of the thirty plugins which you guys are using so to get rid of this or to hide this you need to stop using the plugin or try to disable the plugin and check whether it's still visible or not.

If you want to use that third-party plugin then you need to check with some tricks which can hide the portion using javascript and all.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events