How can I link my Confluence page to my Jira Board?

Julian Gracia August 8, 2019

I keep getting this error when I add a confluence link to a story. The drop down contains the confluence page but this error below continues to appear.

We're having trouble. Check your connection and try again.

4 answers

0 votes
chelsea.goetz
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 21, 2021

I am running into the same issue, is there a way to resolve this?

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 22, 2021

Hello @chelsea.goetz,

Thanks for reaching out to Community!

The issue happens only when linking a Confluence home page, the Overview page, for example.

The workaround, for now, is the one below:

As a workaround for now, we've found that if you use the Jira macro in Confluence to add the Jira ticket to the Confluence page, it will appear in the list of "mentioned" pages on the Jira ticket, even if it is a Space Home page.

Kind regards,
Angélica

0 votes
Wout March 3, 2020

Hi , is the bug solved? What do I need to do to implement the fix in my jira cloud version?

regards,

Wout.

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 5, 2020

Hello @Wout,

Thank you for reaching out to Community!

The bug is on the "Short therm backlog" status, but we still don't know when it will be resolved.

For now, you can use the workaround posted on the bug link:

As a workaround, for now, we've found that if you use the Jira macro in Confluence to add the Jira ticket to the Confluence page, it will appear in the list of "mentioned" pages on the Jira ticket, even if it is a Space Home page.

Regards,
Angélica

Wout November 10, 2020

Thanks Angelica, I tried it and I can work with it!

Like Angélica Luz likes this
0 votes
Deleted user November 26, 2019

Hello! I am running into this issue as well. Do we know when this bug will be fixed

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
November 28, 2019

Hello Kat,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I asked for an update for the team responsible for the bug and when they reply, I'll post here.

Regards,
Angélica

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
December 9, 2019

Hi @[deleted]

I saw that our PM added a comment on the Bug yesterday, so please, make sure to watch the bug to receive when he post the update.

Regards,
Angélica

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
August 12, 2019

Hi Julian,

It looks like you're running into an existing bug, which can be found here:
- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-72311
Please be sure to watch it, so that you are notified when this is fixed in a future release.

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer